The new range of xPS converters was designed to supply auxiliary charges such as lighting systems, ventilation systems, flashing lights, (electric) terminals, communicating and monitoring apparatus.
The products can be installed in any type of vehicle (electric, hybrid or thermal drive), and they are available in a wide power range (from 120W to 800W) and a variety of settings (standard versions, CAN OPEN, Open Frame and IP65).
xPS is a “multifunctional” platform using a high degree of engineering to obtain the maximum energy efficiency making the same hardware suitable for multiple application solutions : voltage output 12V or 24V adjustable in the device.
The total management of all functions through the electronic control unit enhances the system’s efficiency and optimizes the life expectancy of the main battery : the instrument in fact, takes energy from the main battery in a balanced way, avoiding damaging energy variations and supplying the output voltage in a constant, stable manner safeguarding the auxiliary power supply.
Respect for high design standards and the implementation of components used in the automotive sector make the xPS range of products secure and reliable allowing compliance with strict safety regulations.
- High efficiency, compact switching converters.
- Power output delivery up to 800W.
- Wide setting availability: Standard / CAN OPEN / OPEN FRAME / IP 65.
- Simple, rapid installation: installation in any position.
- Conformity to standard communication CAN OPEN.
- Total management of all functions using the latest generation of electronic control units.
- Use of LED for advanced Real Time diagnostics.
- Safety: total protection against the following contingencies:
- Reverse polarity input: dedicated relay.
- Output short circuit.